[consulting] Drupal & Design

Chris Geoghegan chris at imagexmedia.com
Thu Mar 22 22:44:43 UTC 2007

*Changed the title of this post because I don't want people to feel
we are hijacking the thread*

Neil,

Most of them. A few of the earlier ones were sites that were created
before we adopted Drupal as our CMS of choice. And a few of them are
full flash sites. Funny enough we are in the midst of a redesign of
our own website and will be deploying it on Drupal in the near
future. I was taking a look at your site and it looks like you
specialize in deploying Drupal sites for on-demand use. Is that
correct? If you like our designs are interested in talking more about
potential partnerships please contact me directly
(chris at imagexmedia.com).

Take care,

Chris