[consulting] Drupal & Design

neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu Mar 22 23:03:42 UTC 2007

Chris

Yes I could recognise some as Drupal standard theme + some, so curious if
others were too. Excuse me for putting you on the spot, but e.g. :
linkatech.com? If so, kudos, v cool looking site, exactly the kind of end
result buyers would want. Joomla seems to cater for this requirement as a
starting point, but then lacks the 'engine'.

And yes, I'm in the telco/hosting provider industry, so looking for
mass-distribution scenarios. Will drop you a mail.

Regards, Neil.