[consulting] Drupal Designs

Greg Holsclaw Greg.Holsclaw at trouvemedia.com
Fri Mar 23 15:37:40 UTC 2007

It very much looks like an independent portal, but some /node/12345 URLs has escaped. It seems that some article titles are correctly aliased, but what I am guessing is the 'read more' links has the node numbers. Just an FYI.

On the point of the earlier question, porting an existing static HTML site into Drupal, I was able to completely recreate the site's look. Didn't compromise anywhere on the design side.

http://www.healthinsuranceproviders.org/

Greg

judge this pls, does it look drupalish?

http://www.falanx.hu