[consulting] Drupal Designs

sime info at urbits.com
Fri Mar 23 14:45:09 UTC 2007

To cloak Drupal you would:
-- retheme css classes and id names (eg. class="clear-block block
block-user"> is a dead giveaway)
-- alias css includes (or css aggregated file)
-- alias drupal.js and jquery.js paths.

Rewriting the css and js files would result in additional path aliasing
which is going to have a performance hit AFAIK. So you'd *really* want
to be keen to hide it.

But for me, it's not so important to hide drupal, more to match the
graphic designer's spec, and yes I agree with other listers: if you can
do it in plain html, you can do it in Drupal.

.s