[consulting] being a listed consultant

sime info at urbits.com
Fri Mar 30 03:07:06 UTC 2007

Hi

Being a drupal.org contributor, and finally sorting out my branding, I
recently had a page added for my business at
http://drupal.org/drupal-services
This caused an increase in enquiries through my website, which is great.

What I find a bit odd is that I'm getting enquiries from the U.S. when
I'm clearly (?) based in Australia. Often the presumption is that work
can be paid for after completion by PayPal and this does not sit well
with me *at all*.

What do others think about this type enquiry? Am I being overly
paranoid, or should a simple google-search reference check be enough to
confidently take on this work.

Appreciate any insight
Simon