[consulting] being a listed consultant

Dominic Ryan drupal at iis-aid.com
Fri Mar 30 21:55:38 UTC 2007

There are some really bad Paypal stories here, I had no idea it was that
bad. I always thought transaction could only be contested if the payment
was made with a delivery address? Have any of you used moneybookers.com
? I've used that a couple of times to pay for development work, and
seems pretty good. As for payment, as someone who has paid for
development work several times I always think it is perfectly reasonable
to ask for a percentage up front.

Dominic Ryan