[consulting] Looking for consultant

Rob Pierson piersonr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 12:29:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I help with the website for young professionals working in foreign policy (
www.ypfp.org). It's a non-partisan site for young and mostly dc-based think
tank folks, congressional staff, etc to discuss foreign policy.

We've been running the site for about a year, and recently our web host (
opensourcehost.com) installed a module (suhosin) for php that they say has
corrupted the cookies of our users. I've tried moving the site to another
hosting company, reinstalled the database/cms, and unsuccessfully searched
for a solution. They say the only solution is to tell all of our users to
empty their cookies, which is not exactly what I would call a "solution".

We've decided to look for someone to assist in resolving this issue. We're
also going to be looking for someone to help with theming and module
development for the site (once we've been able to acquire some grants).

The organization doesn't have so much in the way of funding right now, but
we're looking for someone that is interested in working with us as our 600
member organization continues its rapid growth.

Thanks for reading!
Rob