[consulting] Wordpress to drupal conversion

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri May 4 05:45:44 UTC 2007

Not to pull business away from people, but have you looked into this module:

http://www.borber.com/en/projects/wp2drupal

It's a bit rough, but I used it to convert my blog successfully from WordPress
to Drupal last fall.  If you're looking for something to fund, I'd say a
Drupal 5 upgrade and general polish on that module would be the best bang for
the buck.