[consulting] Hiring People

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:07:15 UTC 2007

Use the agile approach to software development and get the clients (or
someone from among them) to get creatively involved in the development
process, writing using stories, visualizing the business model and
where value can be added, writing test cases... then you may find that
you don't need this "expert strategist": you just need to listen to
your clients.

Or... you need to have someone on your staff who does that, and forms
part of the development team.

That's what I do.

saludos,

Victor Kane