[consulting] Hiring People

Henri Poole poole at civicactions.com
Thu May 17 17:44:44 UTC 2007

You might also want to get a good understanding of the needs of the
perfect strategist and try to craft a position that meets those needs.
For example, there are many strategists that work at large Internet
consulting firms, who don't like a commute, they may have a new family
and want to work from home, etc. If you really learn how to position
yourself as a great place to work - by providing an environment that his
fun, flexible, and rewarding, then you may find a bigger pool of
interest.