[consulting] Hiring People

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Fri May 18 16:55:40 UTC 2007

Victor -

To some extent, we do all of this already and use hybrid Agile development
techniques in our approach to projects.

The problem is, clients don't necessarily know what they want until they
have it in their hands, no matter how much work is put into visualization
and communication. And I am not talking about just the main points of
contact on a project, I am talking about the executive sponsors and high
level stakeholders who have their ideas about what the goals are. Sometimes
the disconnect happens between people in the client organization, and I
don't know of a process approach that is going to answer that kind of issue.

This kind of role would be a softer approach to handling the issues of goal
setting and requirements gathering, and is really intended as a value-add to
the range of services we already provide.

Thank you,
Michael Haggerty
Managing Partner
Trellon, LLC