[consulting] Drupal.org advertising proposals requested

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sat May 26 15:50:34 UTC 2007

On 5/26/07, Ron Dorman <rwd at simplydigtech.net> wrote:

> Hi Kieran,
>
> My company is interested in this program. Are there any guidelines for
> proposals and where should the proposals be sent?

Send the proposals to me and I'll aggregate all the proposals as part of a
proposal to the Drupal association board.  The goal is to show there is a
market demand for paid advertising on Drupal properties.  We also want to
evaluate paid advertising as a revenue generating mechanism to fund Drupal
infrastructure projects.

Cheers,
Kieran

Thank you,