[consulting] Drupal.org advertising proposals requested

andrew morton drewish at katherinehouse.com
Mon May 28 03:51:28 UTC 2007

On 5/27/07, Earnest Berry <earnest.berry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another thought, that kind of keeps both parties 50/50....what about a
> Drupal magazine?

If the aim is to create a revenue stream from d.o then I think there
are much simpler ways that could be achieved. While a Drupal magazine
would be very cool, I think it's a bigger undertaking than the Drupal
Association should be taking on at this point. Personally, I'm much
more partial to Bill Fitzgerald's idea to recognition corporate
donations.

andrew