[consulting] Drupal.org advertising proposals requested

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Tue May 29 22:10:45 UTC 2007

I think we could just start out with a "tip jar" - just a link to
"donate now".  This should be easy to set up.  Once we get those size
donations we'll also have a list of people who are open to contributing
- and we may be able to ask them to contribute more.  While I'm very
interested in real "micro payments" - I think that would be much more
involved.  Let's see if it works.  I also think that $ donations should
be listed on the "track" tab on the user profile.    Did you want more
than this?

Dan