[consulting] Drupal marketing show case sites by industry

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sat Nov 17 21:19:40 UTC 2007

Hello, as part of Drupal's marketing efforts we are trying to
demonstrate that Drupal is widely used by demonstrating show case
sites by type, geography, and now by industry.

We have set up a wiki page so we can get some help:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/7190

Your help in identifying show case sites would be appreciated.  I
think you might find it useful when you clients ask if you there any
Drupal sites in their own industry.

Cheers,
Kieran

--
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.