[consulting] Contract > Developer liable for bugs?

Adam Mordecai mordecai at advomatic.com
Wed Aug 6 23:52:59 UTC 2008

I'll touch base with Aaron and see what he's comfortable releasing. We
had it vetted by a IP Tech Lawyer with decades of experience. It
occasionally causes negotiation headaches due to its thoroughness, but
its well worth having for your protection.

More soon.

Adam Mordecai
Advomatic Partner
---------
AIM: AdamMordecai
Main: (303) 733-0215
Cell: (646) 625-9010
Fax: (213) 402-3541
----------
Advomatic
243 5th Ave, Suite 460
New York, NY 10016
http://www.advomatic.com

On Aug 6, 2008, at 8/6/08•5:31 , Morbus Iff wrote:

> I'd like to join the chorus of cries form consultants to see
> a services contract that doesn't leave us wide open.

Heh, heh. Aye, me too, me too! ;)

--
Morbus Iff ( jeez, looks like ookla here has yet to touch the monolith )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/