[consulting] Contract > Developer liable for bugs?

Chuck D'Antonio chuck at acquia.com
Mon Aug 11 21:11:54 UTC 2008

Chris, and others,

The terms and conditions that Acquia use for our professional services
activities are available on our web site, since we include them in our
Statements of Work by reference to the URL.  You can find them at:

http://acquia.com/legal/pso/single-order-terms-and-conditions

I consider us fairly well protected by these terms, see specifically
sections 7 and 8 for terms that relate to this discussion.

Chuck

On Aug 6, 2008, at 7:11 PM, Chris Adams wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I'd like to join the chorus of cries form consultants to see a
> services contract that doesn't leave us wide open.
>
> Thanks so much for your input so far - it's ben very helpful!

> ---
> I'm currently only checking my email at 9am, midday and at 4pm.
> If you need a response from me urgently, please call or text my
> mobile, or contact me via Skype (chris.d.adams).
> ---
> Chris Adams
> Stemcel Studios
> The Hub