[consulting] How Do You Market Your Services?

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sun Aug 17 13:37:32 UTC 2008

The key is to find a balance. Finding  a  first that "gets" you is important
but finding  a firm that "gets" your potential customers is just as
important if not more important. When we bring someone into our companies we
want them to be part of our culture and a member of the team and that often
means being too close to our content. For firms that can sustain someone in
house that is not a bad thing but I think that balancing that with outside
consulting services and market research is going to be your best plan for
success.

-Steve