[consulting] What do you use for your email newsletters?

Chris Adams chris at stemcel.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 09:21:12 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I'm new to this list so please forgive if this has been addressed before.

I often get requests from clients for email newsletter facilities, and
i know Drupal has a module that handles this, but I've usually chosen
a third party solution like Mailbuild, or Mailchimp over it though.
I'm doing this because there seems to be way more to email marketing
than simply bolting a module onto a Drupal install, and I don't have
the resources to track white lists and spam filtering, and all the
other niggly things about sending bulk emails.

Well, those are the reasons the third party solutions give in their
sales pitch anyway!

Has anyone here had good/bad experiences with providing Drupal-related
newsletter services to clients here they would be prepared to share?

Thanks,

Chris