[consulting] What do you use for your email newsletters?

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:21:35 UTC 2008

We use phplist (http://www.phplist.com/), and are quite happy with it.
It handles bounces and can be configured to send emails at a slower
pace (x mails per hour).

We send a weekly newsletter to 5.000 persons without trouble. It's the
only php based solution that I found to be up to the task. There is
very little Drupal integration, but a module could be written to
integrate it better with Drupal.

The UI is a bit strange but manageable. And it's free...