[consulting] What do you use for your email newsletters?

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Fri Feb 8 15:00:53 UTC 2008

On 7 feb 2008, at 15:21, Philippe Jadin wrote:

> We use phplist (http://www.phplist.com/), and are quite happy with it.
> It handles bounces and can be configured to send emails at a slower
> pace (x mails per hour).
>
> We send a weekly newsletter to 5.000 persons without trouble. It's the
> only php based solution that I found to be up to the task. There is
> very little Drupal integration, but a module could be written to
> integrate it better with Drupal.

A Drupal integration for PHP-list exists: http://drupal.org/project/phplist
  But given the comment at the start of its project page is may not be
for long:
"Given that Massmailer recently been updated for Drupal 5 I am
thinking of abandoning this project. If anyone has any persausive
arguments for or against this proposition, I would be very pleased to
hear them !"

Regards,
Erik Stielstra