[consulting] Mediacurrent - Job Opportunity (contract to perm or FT)...

Dave Terry dave.terry at mediacurrent.com
Tue Feb 10 20:40:12 UTC 2009

All,
We are actively looking to ramp-up with one more Drupal developer - details
below.  Referrals welcome - thanks in advance for any help, Dave

Mediacurrent (www.mediacurrent.com) is an Atlanta headquartered firm with a
specialization in Drupal. We are seeking a highly competent Drupal developer
to join our entrepreneurial driven company. We are currently engaged on a
number of exciting projects and looking for a well-rounded Drupal developer
who can come in "and hit the ground running."

REQUIREMENTS:
. 2+ years of cross platform web development experience
. Hands on coding experience with PHP, HTML, XHTML, Javascript (CSS a plus)
. A portfolio of billable clients or projects that you have worked directly
on that highlights a track record of creativity, innovative thinking, and
technical proficiency in Drupal
. Project management skills include the ability to interact with clients and
draft site architecture documents, working in a fast-paced environment with
time sensitive deadlines, and a great attitude
. A degree from a 4 year university with an emphasis/major on technology
and/or degree from an accredited art institute OR equivalent work experience
is required

EMPLOYEE BENEFITS include:
* Very aggressive educational reimbursement for ongoing
training/education/certifications/Drupalcon conferences, etc.
* Reimbursement for health insurance costs
* Savings plan with company match
* Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
* Competitive pay rate
* Working within a team based, Drupal setting that will expose you to
cutting-edge, challenging projects

This is an awesome opportunity to gain maximum exposure to a myriad of
technical, business, and operational skills predicated around Drupal. We are
ideally looking for a full-time, Atlanta based permanent employee - we are
receptive to a telecommute arrangement, but preferably looking for someone
willing to relocate within 3-6 months.

To apply for this opportunity please send a resume (MS Word attachment
preferred) to dave.terry at mediacurrent.com - Please include salary history
for most recent permanent positions or typical hourly rate and availability.
No recruiting agencies please.