[consulting] Mediacurrent - Job Opportunity (contract to perm or FT)...

Glenn Hilton glenn at imagexmedia.com
Wed Feb 11 01:14:25 UTC 2009

Hi Dave,

I've got another lead you may be interested in. I'll fire you off the
resume.

Glenn

On 10-Feb-09, at 12:40 PM, Dave Terry wrote:

All,
We are actively looking to ramp-up with one more Drupal developer –
details below.  Referrals welcome - thanks in advance for any help, Dave

Mediacurrent (www.mediacurrent.com) is an Atlanta headquartered firm
with a specialization in Drupal. We are seeking a highly competent
Drupal developer to join our entrepreneurial driven company. We are
currently engaged on a number of exciting projects and looking for a
well-rounded Drupal developer who can come in "and hit the ground
running."
REQUIREMENTS:
• 2+ years of cross platform web development experience
• Hands on coding experience with PHP, HTML, XHTML, Javascript (CSS a
plus)
• A portfolio of billable clients or projects that you have worked
directly on that highlights a track record of creativity, innovative
thinking, and technical proficiency in Drupal
• Project management skills include the ability to interact with
clients and draft site architecture documents, working in a fast-paced
environment with time sensitive deadlines, and a great attitude
• A degree from a 4 year university with an emphasis/major on
technology and/or degree from an accredited art institute OR
equivalent work experience is required
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS include:
* Very aggressive educational reimbursement for ongoing training/
education/certifications/Drupalcon conferences, etc.
* Reimbursement for health insurance costs
* Savings plan with company match
* Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
* Competitive pay rate
* Working within a team based, Drupal setting that will expose you to
cutting-edge, challenging projects
This is an awesome opportunity to gain maximum exposure to a myriad of
technical, business, and operational skills predicated around Drupal.
We are ideally looking for a full-time, Atlanta based permanent
employee - we are receptive to a telecommute arrangement, but
preferably looking for someone willing to relocate within 3-6 months.
To apply for this opportunity please send a resume (MS Word attachment
preferred) to dave.terry at mediacurrent.com - Please include salary
history for most recent permanent positions or typical hourly rate and
availability. No recruiting agencies please.