[consulting] Example of Collaborative Knowledgebase Sites?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Feb 12 17:40:51 UTC 2009

George,
Thanks for the response.

Actually, "knowledgebase" was not a good summary. A lot of the knowledge
will come out of conversations. So using community tags on advanced_forum is
much more like what we'll do for the "knowledgebase." It's not some much
knowledge in collaborating on a definitive how-to but rather a solution to
the question, "How can we take thoughtful, though sometimes meandering
conversations, and leverage them into something that continues to be of
use."

The group currently uses email listserves which are very easy to use, but
no-one uses the archive and there is a sense of good knowledge not being
leveraged.

 In addition, the non-profit wants to include some social networking
functionality as well. So Drupal, I believe, is an excellent solution.

Hope that explains it a little better.

Shai