[consulting] Example of Collaborative Knowledgebase Sites?

George g at 8vue.com
Thu Feb 12 17:44:25 UTC 2009

i still think a wiki is the answer. no software will be able to take
meandering conversations and fit them into useful categories, that's
what people / secretaries do. 'some social networking'? why? because
it's cool? because it's part of their plan? do they even understand why
social networking is and isn't? anyway, wiki's!