[consulting] Example of Collaborative Knowledgebase Sites?

Bob Schmitt bobschmitt at xinsys.net
Thu Feb 12 19:22:30 UTC 2009

Hi Shai-

Check out http://www.inprol.org, built on Drupal.

It's nonprofit project trying to fill a void in international legal
practice that cannot be filled by nation-states or the UN, and is
using the idea of building an international knowlegebase to begin to
address the myriad problems and complexities of helping emerging
democracies create functional legal system. It's relatively low
traffic, but high expertise.

Keep in mind that building, managing the people and institutional
relationships is far more difficult to address than dealing with the
technology.

bob

On Feb 12, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Shai Gluskin wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm looking for examples where people with a shared endeavor
> collaboratively build a knowledgebase. Doesn't have to be high-
> traffic sites. But examples that have a loyal, actively
> participating user-base are much appreciated.
>
> I'm working with a non-profit to write a grant proposal to develop
> such a site and the we need some existing examples to help make the
> case. Thanks,
>
> Shai Gluskin
> Content2zero

Bob Schmitt