[consulting] Arizona State University alt^I seeking consultants

Jeff Beeman jeff at jeffbeeman.com
Wed Feb 25 23:06:28 UTC 2009

Arizona State University's Applied Learning Technologies Institute (ASU
alt^I) is seeking to establish relationships with Drupal consultants for
contract-based work.  We have a variety of needs including theme development
and maintenance and module development and maintenance.

If you are interested in related work, please send Jeff Beeman (jrbeeman on
Drupal.org, jeff at jeffbeeman.com or jeff.beeman at asu.edu) a private message or
email with a brief overview of your area of expertise and links to samples
of work and listings of any contributed modules, themes or other work you
have created related to Drupal.

Interested parties that are out-of-state or world-wide are encouraged to
apply.

// Jeff Beeman