[consulting] A recruiter to watch out for...

Kristof Van Tomme kristof at pronovix.com
Thu Feb 26 21:28:25 UTC 2009

Darrel and everybody else please,

This flame has cost enough karma on both sides. Who on this list has
not had a relationship that went wrong? How would you have felt if
that would have been all over this mailing list?

Even if we don't talk about the bad energy, this thread has cost a lot
of people approximately 20 minutes (Including several of our top
contributors). Imagine what constructive things could have been done
with that time...

 +1 for Dries, let's kill it now, please...