[consulting] Salesforce experience

Andrew Brace contact at openbook.uk.com
Fri Feb 27 12:34:30 UTC 2009

There's an existing Drupal group for CRM integration that includes active discussion on Salesforce integration, it can be found here:

http://groups.drupal.org/enterprise-crm-integration

There seems to be quite a few people interested in getting Drupal and Salesforce integrated, a lot of work has already taken place and is ongoing at the moment so best to keep discussions in a central place....

Andrew Brace