[consulting] CRM Questions

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Feb 27 19:22:15 UTC 2009

I guess what I'm looking for is a resource that talks about the pros and
cons of sugar v salesforce v civicrm that I can read -- and possibley have
my clients read when they ask me these questions.

 I primarily work with nonprofits, but my Civicrm experience a couple of
years ago wasn't great, though I'm definitely open to using it again now
that it's more mature.

The great thing about CiviCRM is it's integration -- but that has it's
downsides too -- as clients think you can customize it as easily as Drupal.

Ideally, I would rather recommend to clients a completely independent CRM
like Salesforce, but it would be nice to know what exactly the Salesforce
module does -- what gets integrated.  Now that I'm getting more and more
questions about CRMs, I guess I'm just trying to climb the learning curve as
quickly as possible.

Sam