[consulting] List for Independent Drupal Consultants -- Anyone?

Adam Mordecai mordecai at advomatic.com
Sat Jan 10 17:05:26 UTC 2009

The majority of people on this list are independent developers, to
splinter it even more would cause a low traffic list to be even more
low traffic.
On Jan 10, 2009, at 7:57 AM, Sam Cohen wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm an independent Drupal consultant and I have purposely decided to
not grow and become a web shop or work for another web shop. I like
being a one-person operation.

I think being an independent, a one man or woman "shop," comes with
many unique challenges and I was wondering if any other Indies out
there would be interested in starting a separate email list just for
Independent Drupal Consultants, in order to share advice on things
like time management, working with clients, managing work load, etc.

If so, please email me at sam at samcohen.com and I'll start a list.

Thanks,
Sam