[consulting] How do you bill client hours?

Jim Taylor jim at rootyhollow.com
Mon Jan 12 15:40:13 UTC 2009

I've been experimenting recently with STROM (http://drupal.org/project/storm)
a Drupal module.   Though it allows you to record time tracking the time
tracking nodes do not have a timer.  I have been using DotProject up to
know, though decided to look at Storm because it's integrates with my site.
I am using it for a small project I'm working on now, would be happy to
report back once I get further into it.

Another helpful thing about storm is it uses nodes for all it's differnt
tracking (People, Organizations, Projects, Tasks, etc...) menain it has CCK
integration.

Jim

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Darrel O'Pry <darrel.opry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will totally second the freshbooks situation... I love it... and for
> general cash flow tracking I really like buxfer.com, but it doesn't have
> freshbooks integration yet...
>
> On Jan 10, 2009 6:04 PM, "Julie Edgett" <julie at marketingcontinuum.com>
> wrote:
>
> Mark Shropshire wrote: > I like projectpier too.. Works nice and open
> source. I use clientexec > fo...
> >> consulting at drupal.org <mailto:consulting at drupal.org>

> > > _______________________________________________ > consulting mailing
> list > consulting at drupal.or...
> Hi,
>
> I have been watching this topic on the list.  I have 2 questions:
> 1. Does anyone use DOTProject to track projects/as their project
> management system?
> 2. If so, does anyone know of a more detailed time/billing module for
> this system?  I would prefer something that will integrate with
> DOTProject and provide more detailed reporting for billing purposes.
> Thanks,
>
> Julie
>

> --
> Julie Edgett, President