[consulting] A non-Drupal PM & issue tracking solution: Redmine

Bob Schmitt bobschmitt at xinsys.net
Fri Jan 23 03:40:33 UTC 2009

I've used Redmine too, it's a fairly good 80% solution for project
management.

The only thing that keeps me looking at AtTask (a really nice looking
commercial project mgmt platform) is Redmine's lack of a task
templating ability, i.e. the ability to define multistep tasks that
you can replicate as a single unit and assign responsibilities
automatically to other people on your team (with built in
dependencies). Otherwise, it meets all of my project mgmt. needs.

bob