[consulting] Estimation-Blowout case-studies wanted

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:43:55 UTC 2009

I guess I forgot to state the overall goal of the prototype I presented
above with regards to time estimation. By conveying visual features to the
client you eliminate the possibility of miscommunication and missing
requirements (the prototype essentially freezes client requirements in a
visual way). You also restrict a designer to a design that is Drupal
friendly (he needs to stick to the architecture/prototype).

This will ultimately help in creating a more accurate project estimate,
would clarify the site flow, and prevent the case where a design handed down
from the client is a total Drupal design nightmare. Or at least that's the
theory :)

--
Ashraf Amayreh
http://aamayreh.org