[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Wed Mar 4 16:14:05 UTC 2009

> It is different than the developers list, because it is
> focused on how to use the current tool to meet a client need,
> rather than how to change the tool.
>
> --
> John Sechrest          .

> I might be too business-centric though for active
> participation in this group, which is why I tend to stand on
> the sidelines and watch (though last week's train wreck was painful).
>
> Andrew

The consulting list has to be business-centric or it has no value at all.
So hiding away business topics is counter-productive for this list.

IMHO, this list badly needs a clear intent and distinction.  A summary
and/or bullet list that is directly visible on
http://drupal.org/mailing-lists.  "A mailing list for Drupal consultants and
Drupal service/hosting providers." says nothing at all.

btw: The same applies to #drupal-consultants on IRC.

Let's come up with such a definition.

Thanks,
Daniel