[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Mar 4 16:37:45 UTC 2009

> /In my mind, this group should never tell someone NOT to use Drupal if
> it's a possible solution, because we're here together to promote/extend
> Drupal and penetrate as many markets as we can. Its Drupal first on this
> list right?/
>
> I have to disagree with this statement.

I too. If someone wants a wiki, I will continue to suggest MediaWiki
over Drupal. If someone wants *just* a "form that sends me email", I'm
not going to suggest Drupal either. On the other hand, if someone wants
*just* a blog, I will continue to sell them on Drupal, even though its
overkill.

There aren't a lot of case scenarios where I
wouldn't recommend Drupal, but they certainly exist.

--
Morbus Iff ( i assault your sensibilities! )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/