[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Christian Pearce christian at pearcec.com
Wed Mar 4 23:46:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 6:27 PM, John Sechrest <sechrest at ao.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Daniel F. Kudwien <news at unleashedmind.com>wrote:
>
>> > It is different than the developers list, because it is
>> > focused on how to use the current tool to meet a client need,
>> > rather than how to change the tool.
>> >
>> > --
>> > John Sechrest          .

> Excuse me... As the person who actually pulled this list together, please
> don't tell me what the purpose of the list that I pulled together is.

Ok, so I ignored about half the emails that come through the list.  I have
ignored about half this thread.  It is low traffic enough that if a topic
comes through I don't like I just delete it.

I joined this list because I am a consultant, and I want to here what other
consultants have to say both from the questions they ask and the answers
they have.  That's it.

> --
> John Sechrest          .
> Corvallis Benton        .