[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Domenic Santangelo domenic at workhabit.com
Thu Mar 5 02:18:59 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM, John Sechrest <sechrest at ao.com> wrote:
> Excuse me... As the person who actually pulled this list together, please
> don't tell me what the purpose of the list that I pulled together is.

John, perhaps your "how to use" statement was unclear; to a group of
engineers, "how to use" sounds a lot like a technical manual (in which
case, this list is the wrong place). I have a feeling that isn't what
you meant. Of course some clarification would be infinitely more
useful than don't-you-know-who-I-am? posturing.

-D