[consulting] Poll Results

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Mar 6 18:32:46 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share the poll results.

29 people/88% chose "The Drupal Consultants List Should Be Open to any topic
related to Drupal that Drupal consultants want to discuss with one another"

4 people/12% chose "The Drupal Consultants List Should Be Limited to a
specific topics that will be determined by the group"

I realize that this is in no way official and I'm not a moderator of this
group, but my hope is that the next time someone wants to say that a certain
topic doesn't belong here, that they consider these poll results and simply
ignore the thread.

Sam