[consulting] Future of the Consultants Group... groups.drupal.org

Christoph Weber christoph at dialogconsulting.biz
Fri Mar 6 20:42:51 UTC 2009

While I can understand Sam's concerns, I think the benefits of g.d.o
as outlined by Shai outweigh the negatives. Let's do it!

Regarding anonymity: It doesn't exist, whether a list is archived or
not. Stuff just comes back to bite you if you are unlucky. Keep up
your integrity, worry less, and go about your work.

This is the first time I speak up around here although I've been
subscribed for a while, so hi everybody! Keep the good stuff coming.

Christoph