[consulting] Future of the Consultants Group... groups.drupal.org

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Mar 6 18:53:32 UTC 2009

One reason to keep it here would be a certain amount of anonymity and the
ability to talk shop among consultants that your next client can't look up
and hold against you.

Personally, I think a list like this shouldn't even have archives.

I suppose you can also use an assumed identity.

It's not that we are going to be saying anything negative, but it's nice to
have a place to ask other professionals questions without it being known by
prospective clients that you don't know the answer.

Sam