[consulting] preparing clients for Drupal 5 obsolesence

George g at 8vue.com
Tue Mar 10 13:03:44 UTC 2009

yeah, the drupal core devs learnt that lesson the hard way, and are
making unstable releases to allow module devlopers to get their hands on
the code and start updating their modules before the final release.

so, with the modules being developed a lot faster for 7, and depending
on when it's out, and on how complicated the site is, 5-7 may well be
possible in some cases if you're brave!