[consulting] preparing clients for Drupal 5 obsolesence

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Tue Mar 10 21:54:37 UTC 2009

Sam Cohen wrote:
> You sure make upgrading to Drupal 6 seem really easy.

As has been pointed out, if one properly plans ahead on the assumption
that upgrades will be necessary, one can make the upgrade process much
easier.

In the case of the two sites I mentioned, it won't be easy. It probably
will be several days of work for each one. I'm committed to doing it
because I'd rather lose that time than lose my reputation as a
trustworthy provider of secure, reliable, and expandable Web 2.0
technology. It doesn't matter if it's easy or not; it's the right thing
to do.

Best,

Matt
Ninjitsu Web Development