[consulting] white screen of death question

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:34:57 UTC 2009

> At this risk of annoying the folks who don't think there shouldn't be any
> support questions here:  (sorry)

Well, the annoyance would be largely warranted as there is a dedicated
support list (http://lists.drupal.org/listinfo/support) and unless I missed
your post to it, you never even tried there.  People sign up to the support
list in order to provide answers to these types of support questions.  Why
not make use of that resource and willing audience rather than quite
randomly fire it off to an only tangentially related mailing list?  That
does come off as rather rude ("I won't take the time to put this in the
proper place, but hope that you will take the time to solve my problem")

That said, I do hope you find your fix.