[consulting] PHP snippet development

Michael Colvin mcolvin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:51:48 UTC 2009

I'm developing a website for a non-profit that I volunteer for.  I have set
up a portion of the site in Drupal and have completed that project.  It is
working fine, but now I need some PHP code to query the databases for some
information the site is generating.  I have not yet had a chance to learn
enough PHP to do the job myself.

Here is a general description of what I need:  1) code to keep a constantly
updated list on a site page of organizations that have joined an event that
they have signed up for on the site using CiviCRM; 2) code to display in a
block on the front page the number of organizations that have signed up;
and, 3) code to export data from some tables in the databases to an Excel
spreadsheet.

Is anyone availeable for those jobs?  If so, at whaqt price?

Michael Colvin
On Earth Peace
http://onearthpeace.org
International Day of Prayer for Peace Coordinator
mcolvin at onearthpeace.org
Find me anywhere or leave voicemail: 626.802.5900
Mobile: 530.844.3838