[consulting] PHP snippet development

Michael Booth mike at michaelfbooth.com
Thu Mar 26 03:10:58 UTC 2009

Dear Entire Drupal Universe and their friends,

I really hate mailing lists. They have the usability from hell. Have I
mentioned how much I hate mailing lists? ;)

My abject apologies for inadvertently spamming you all with my reply.
I wish I could promise it will never happen again. But I will try to
avoid it.

   Mike B