[consulting] Lessons learned from consulting

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Nov 24 19:13:27 UTC 2009

Sami Khan wrote:

> Lesson learned from all of my experiences thus far to help the
> community:

Some of it varies when working with small clients. I noticed this also
back in the day when looking at the PMI stuff. Always, the contract
makes sense, but when the client contact embodies 25% or more of the
total employees, pretty much if you get to a point where you have to
whip out a bulky contract and point at it, you might win the battle, but
you've probably already lost the war.