[consulting] Semantic Benefit of Drupal Gibberish When Searching Web

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Tue Oct 6 17:20:23 UTC 2009

Google used to be my sole method of searching d.o, but it has gotten
much better since Apache Solr was added.

But you're right in your observation; precision is the side-benefit of
obscurity in nomenclature.

It turns out node import module is the third google result for the word
'node', and the d.o handbook page on taxonomy is the second google
result for that word.

Matt