[consulting] Restrict Group Access to one User Login Account

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Oct 8 15:29:41 UTC 2009

Holly,

The whole idea is asking for trouble.

I don't even want to think about how to answer this question because this is
such a bad idea. I'd tell the folks that Drupal simply doesn't do this.

Maybe a single userid/pw can be encoded into the video files themselves?

Is the video file being streamed from your site or a third party service?

I'm sure someone else will have an idea how to help. But I'd recommend
against ideas that get Drupal itself to hide the account page for a logged
in user. Among other bad consequences, you'd be defeating a huge amount of
Drupal functionality and crippling the site for future use-cases.

Shai