[consulting] Restrict Group Access to one User Login Account

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Oct 8 15:52:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Sam Cohen <sam at samcohen.com> wrote:
> I actually had a client with the very same issue.  They needed to have
> multiple people use the same login and didn't want any of them changing
> their password .

This seems backward to me and I think this is the root of the concern
that Shai and some others have expressed.  Rather than sharing an
account among 100 people why not have 100 accounts for them and let
them share a single "Nursing" role?

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers